My Daily High

Posted by MildSeven on 12:35 AM



















You just never know what you might come across while surfing the web. Found this jem on soundcloud called "My Daily High" by Azra Aganovic a Melbourne native. She tells me that she has no musical training and just goes with the feeling. "i spose every track is a feeling that i have ... so thats me just all feeling really"

I think sometimes lack of muscial training can add something to a track. In this case " My Daily High" is a Nu-Jazz track with chopping edits in all the right places with a few unexpected twists and turns. You get the feeling the edits were unintentional but somehow they work within track. The impromptu drum solo could maybe use a little more work, but other then that the track has some serious potential for a mellowed out sunday drive with friends. The raw honesty comes across for sure, and that's always pleasant.

Someone definitely needs to buy Azra some gear for Christmas, she has the instinct.

My Daily High by Cookieazz

She makes videos too? Not really sure if she made this or not.


AzrA's ConTempHead by Cookieazz

Keep following those feelings Azra!


0 comments:

Post a Comment